For more than 40 years, The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation has been the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and continues to set the standard by which individuals demonstrate their professionalism in the internal auditing field. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, applicable knowledge, and business tools that deliver a positive impact in any organization or business environment. Join the ranks of more than 130,000 auditing professionals who have earned the “Global Mark of Excellence in Internal Auditing” through the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation.
The CIA Certification Seminars is a milestone program of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Philippines. You can count on this premiere designation to:
- Invigorate and reinforce your understanding of Internal Auditing.
- Mould you into a valuable adviser of management.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Provide you long-term value and credibility as an Internal Auditor.
And be among the 1,755 Filipinos enjoying the CIA designation and who made it to the ranks of CIA exam awardees worldwide!
The Truth of the Matter!
- In recognition of the Institute’s performance in the global CIA examination, the Asian Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditors (ACIIA) has granted IIA-P the recognition as the region’s Centre for Excellence in Certification.
- To date, the Philippines produced 4 gold medallists, 1 silver medallist, 16 top ten rankers (Certificate of Excellence), and 54 top fifty placers (Certificate of Honour).
Who Should Attend
Internal auditors, risk management and control specialists, and other assurance professionals who wish to develop and certify their competencies and skills in internal auditing
FREE CIA PROGRAM ORIENTATION 29 July 2017 from 8:00 am- 12:00 noon.
Part 1: 12 August – 9 September 2017
Part 2 : 16 September – 7 October 2017
Part 3 : 14 October – 2 December 2017
Fees: Early Bird Rate***
Part 1 – P15,000 (Member) P16,000 (Non-Member) IPPF Included
Part 2 – P11,000 (Member) P12,000 (Non-Member)
Part 3 – P21,000 (Member) P22,000 (Non-Member)
Package Rate – P P37,500 (Member) FREE Membership
***Until August 7, 2017
Fees: Regular Rate (VAT included)
Part 1 – P16,000 (Member) P17,000 (Non-Member) IPPF Included
Part 2 – P12,000 (Member) P13,000 (Non-Member)
Part 3 – P22,000 (Member) P23,000 (Non-Member)
Package Rate – P 42,000 (Member)
Package Rate – P 45,000 (Non-Member)
- Seminar Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- AM & PM Snack, Buffet Lunch
How to Enroll:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 325.0414
- call us at 940.9551 loc. 18 and look for Thei Mendoza
- Click here to register online