Focus & Features
Strong leadership qualities are imperative to running any audit team at the highest possible level. In this course, audit leaders, supervisors, and managers will learn tools and techniques for cultivating and maintaining an effective and efficient team, keeping them motivated and efficient through the entire audit process.
Seasoned facilitators will utilize various teaching methods and provide valuable input to an understanding of human behavior that will help attendees focus on the needs of individuals and improve communication abilities within an audit team as well as with customers.
What Will You Learn
- Identify the ways in which leaders influence others within an organization.
- Identify the types of leaders and attributes of effective leaders.
- Assess the effectiveness of auditor leadership skills discussed in this unit.
- Define motivation as it relates to leadership.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of motivation.
- Identify how motivational theories impact leadership styles.
- Identify motivational techniques for use by auditors.
- Practice using motivational theories and techniques to motivate auditors.
Styles of Leaders
- Identify your behavior style using the Self-perception and Versatility Profile.
- Use the Self-perception Profile to identify behaviors you commonly use when around others.
- Understand types of behavior and behavioral styles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the assertiveness scale.
- Identify assertive and responsive behaviors.
- Identify versatility characteristics of leaders.
- Apply leadership styles in real-world situations.
- Identify styles of conflict management and their applications in the work place
- Practice the skills required to build productive relationships.
- Practice the techniques used to influence others that you interact with.
- Identify the techniques available to manage differences and determine your personal preferences when managing differences.
- Identify the techniques available to manage conflict in the workplace.
- Apply conflict management techniques to real-world situations
- Identify effective learning skills.
- Identify communication styles that you may not be aware of in your daily interactions as a leader.
- Identify the skills required to be an effective listener.
- Identify the skills required to improve your verbal communications skills.
- Identify barriers to communication.
- Identify the components of decision making.
- Identify delegation principles.
- Identify methods for effective problem-solving approaches to decision making and potential pitfalls.
- Practice making decisions about typical leadership problems.
- Identify the components of performance management.
- Identify interpersonal techniques and situations that will impact performance management.
- Identify the components of a reprimand or counseling discussion.
- Practice the skills required to effectively manage performance.
- Identify the components of a conflict resolution discussion.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is ideal for Audit Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers.
Mr. Michael O. Cabatuando, CIA, CCSA, CPA, CRMA, MBA, CICA, CIPP/E
Senior Manager, Global Privacy Compliance
Johnson and Johnson
Schedule: 13 – 14 December 2017
Time: 8:30am – 5: 00 pm
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati Ave., Makati City
Member’s Rate: Php9,000
Non-Member’s Rate: Php12,000
No. of CPE Credits : 18*
* IIA Certifications
*BOA Accredited CPD Provider
- Seminar Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- AM & PM Snack, Buffet Lunch
How to Enroll: