Focus & Features
Use of reliable technology is critical for the success and competitiveness of organizations around the world. In these companies, IT activities can be completely internalized, outsourced, or both.
Project Management ensures a healthy respect for the time and money spent on projects. Time and cost must be tracked, the change impact to the organization must be managed, and there must be a shared commitment across the project stakeholders for a successful outcome.
With this course participants will learn the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. Participants will also learn the five phases of project management (also known as the PM Process Groups) that can help you to successfully manage your projects. Each phase produces an output that guides the activities of the next phase. Using this project management process will help you to bring projects to successful end.
What Will You Learn
- What is IT Project Management vs. Portfolio Management
- What is Project Risk Management?
- What are the benefits of Project Management?
Deep Understanding the Project Management Core and Supporting Processes
- What are the entry and exit requirements for each phase necessary to carry out the Project Management Audit?
- Walkthrough on sample templates
Integrating IT Project Management with System
Development Life Cycle
Tools for effective Project Management
Challenges of the Project Manager
Case Studies and Exercises to enable the participants perform Project Management Audit
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for all auditors.
Facilitator: Ms. Mel Migrino, CISA, CISM, CPISI, PMP, LA 27001, LA 25999
Director | Cyber Risk Services
Navarro Amper & Co./Deloitte PH
Schedule: 14 – 15 July 2017
Time: 8:30am – 5: 00 pm
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati Ave., Makati City
Member’s Rate: Php9,000
Non-Member’s Rate: Php12,000
No. of CPE Credits : 18*
* IIA Certifications
*BOA Accredited CPD Provider
- Seminar Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- AM & PM Snack, Buffet Lunch
How to Enroll:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 325.0414
- call us at 940.9551 loc. 18 and look for Sheena Malapitan or Thei Mendoza
- Click here to register online