Focus & Features
To become an effective internal auditor, a strong base of knowledge and an understanding of basic internal auditing skills are essential. With this program, new auditors, as well as non-auditors with internal control responsibilities, can learn the ins and outs of an audit from beginning to end. Through team exercises, group discussions, case studies, and lectures, attendees will gain a foundation of knowledge that will allow them to properly prepare for and conduct a successful audit. A basic understanding of the roles of risks and internal controls in auditing will also be stressed, along with interpersonal and team-building skills.
What You Will Learn
Internal Auditing Today
- Define Internal Auditing
- Identify the roles of internal auditors
- Describe the components of the Audit Model
Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Identify the components of risk assessment and risk management as they relate to internal auditing.
- Identify the components of the COSO Internal Control Framework.
- Identify the requirements of annual audit planning.
- Identify the components of an audit project plan.
- Identify the components of interviews.
- Identify the common forms used during process documentation.
- Identify the components of audit programs.
- Identify emerging tools that automate the audit process.
- Identify the methods for obtaining and presenting audit evidence.
- Identify the process to report audit findings.
Selling of the Results
- Identify the best practices for selling audit results to stakeholders.
- Identify the components required to function successfully on an audit team.
Who Should Attend
The seminar is ideal for Audit Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers.
Facilitator: Mr. Michael O. Cabatuando, CIA, CCSA, CPA, CRMA, MBA, CICA, CIPP/E
Senior Manager, Global Privacy Compliance
Johnson and Johnson
Mr. Aaron Angeles
Internal Audit Practitioner
Schedule: 6 – 9 December 2017
Time: 8:30am – 5: 00 pm
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati Ave., Makati City
Member’s Rate: Php18,000
Non-Member’s Rate: Php24,000
No. of CPE Credits : 36*
* IIA Certifications
*BOA Accredited CPD Provider
- Seminar Kit
- Certificate of Participation
- AM & PM Snack, Buffet Lunch
How to Enroll:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 325.0414
- call us at 238-8888 loc 8962 and look for Sheena Malapitan or Thei Mendoza
- Click here to register online