EXAM APPLICATION PROCESS
- Candidate accesses the CCMS and pay the Application fee in “Complete a Form” section.
- Click ‘First Time Users’ if new applicant. If you are a member, please use the email address that you stated in your membership form. If you are encountering a problem, click the link: “Create a profile without knowing IIA Member/Customer username and password”.
- Candidate receives email confirmation of successful exam application and payment.
- Candidate submits complete exam application and requirements to IIAP.
- Exam application forms and supporting documents can be obtained by either: (1) downloading in the IIAP website, (2) visiting in the IIAP office and (3) emailing request to the Program Coordinator for Certification.
- Candidate then registers for the exam per part and pays for the exam registration fee as computed by the system.
- If problems are encountered on the correctness of the fees, candidate contacts immediately the Program Coordinator for Certification.
- Candidate receives notification of exam approval/authorization to test via email.
- Candidate schedules exam in Pearson VUE website.
- Candidate takes the exam and receives results.
- Completely filled-out Application Form
- 2 pcs. 2×2 ID picture w/ name tag
- Certified True Copy of NSO-issued Marriage Contract (for married female)
- Original and photocopy of government-issued I.D. card with name, picture and signature of the applicant
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Record (“photocopy only” is not allowed)
- Character Reference
- Work Experience
- Internal Audit Practitioner – 6 months of internal audit or equivalent experience (i.e., experience in audit or assessment disciplines, including internal auditing, external auditing, quality assurance, compliance, and internal control).
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) – 24 months of internal audit experience or its equivalent (defined as experience in audit/assessment disciplines, including external auditing, quality assurance, compliance, and internal control).
- CCSA (Certification in Control Self-Assessment) – 12 months of control-related business experience, such as CSA, auditing, quality assurance, risk management, or environmental auditing.
- CFSA (Certified Financial Services Auditor) – 24 months of audit experience in a financial services environment.
- CGAP (Certified Government Auditing Professional) – 24 months of auditing experience in a government environment (federal, state/provincial, local, quasi-governmental areas, authority/crown corporation).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR CIA)
- For Students:
- Accomplished University Student Registration Form
- Certified True Copy of Report of Ratings (ROR) or equivalent in replacement of Transcript of Records (“photocopy only” is not allowed)
- For Educators:
- Accomplished University Professor Registration Form
- Confirmation in school letterhead as full-time educator
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SPECIALTY CERTIFICATIONS)
- CRMA & CGAP
- CIA Part 1 “Passed” Official Result (if not yet CIA)
- Photocopy of CIA Certificate (if CIA – Active Status)
- Proof of 7 hours CSA facilitation experience or 14 hours CSA training.