There have been significant updates and enhancements to the certification process, ranging from new and updated forms to expanded eligibility and education requirements. A new Certification Candidate Handbook is now available to support these new processes and requirements.
The content is streamlined to help you easily navigate the steps to earning and maintaining your IIA credentials and includes:
- Steps to Certification.
- Accessing and using The IIA’s Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS).
- Registering and scheduling an exam/part.
- Preparing for the certification exam.
- Checking in at a test center and taking your exam.
- Requirements for maintaining your certification(s).