The 2017 International Conference, 23–26 July 2017 will be hosted in Sydney, Australia and we are now seeking nominations for session speakers.
“L.I.V.E. the Global Experience” will be the overarching theme for the 2017 International Conference. Underpinning this theme are the critical internal audit aspects of: Leadership; Innovation; Value; and Effectiveness
The program will be structured with keynote sessions that will specifically focus on each of these high level themes and the educational program topics should encompass some or several of these themes as part of the presentation delivery.
We are looking for dynamic presenters who can connect with their audience and share practical “how to” solutions as well as best practices, new perspectives, and thought provoking insights to address current and future internal audit challenges.
You are encouraged to participate through “sharing / living your experience” by submitting a proposal to speak or suggesting a topic that you would like to address within the educational tracks noted below.
- People and relationships – Reinventing the personality of internal audit
- Innovation show case – What’s new in better practice management
- Auditing in motion – Practical how to case study sessions
- The digital dawn – The new front line for internal audit
- IT Auditing – Addressing the risks and opportunities of the digital dawn
- The risk management lens – Risk awareness to risk management
- Public Sector auditing – Delivering the value for the community
- Auditing Financial Services – Taking the lead on good governance
- Social business engagement – Delivering a healthier bottom line
- Audit and Risk Committee Forum
In your submission you are also asked to consider what innovation you can bring to your session delivery in order to actively engage with your audience and outline your previous presentation experience. Further details are outlined in the session submission proposal form. Please submit your session proposal by 24 June 2016.
Thank you for your participation.
Institute of Internal Auditors – Australia