There are many reasons to obtain an IIA certification. Whether it’s the hallmark designation of internal auditing – the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation – or one of our three specialty industry certifications, obtaining an IIA certification is professionalism defined. The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their professionalism in the internal auditing field. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, information, and business tools that can be applied immediately in any organization or business environment. Join the ranks of more than 100,000 auditing professionals who have earned the “Global Mark of Excellence in Internal Auditing” through the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation.
The CIA Certification Seminars is a milestone program of the Institute of Internal Auditors Philippines. Count on this premiere designation to:
- Invigorate and reinforce your understanding of Internal Auditing.
- Mould you into valuable adviser of management and.
- Provide you long-term value and credibility as an Internal Auditor.
And be among the 1,900 Filipinos enjoying the CIA designation and CIA’s in the Philippines who made it to the ranks of CIA exam awardees worldwide!
The Truth of the Matter!
- In recognition of the Institute’s performance in the global CIA examination, the Asian Confederation of Institutes of Internal Auditors (ACIIA) has granted IIA-P the recognition as the region’s Centre for Excellence in Certification.
- To date, the Philippines produced 4 global topnotchers, 1 silver medallist, 16 top five rankers (Certificate of Excellence), 52 top fifty placers(Certificate of Honour) and 7 students.